Storage of Materials
* Handmade Bricks Offered area 1 m² in cardboard boxes on pallets for use with nylon packaging.
* In the factory, the pallets are loaded and unloaded with the help of a truck at the place of use by truck, crane or by hand.
* The material in the pallet is shipped inside the construction site by hand or by hand truck.
* Hand-made Bricks should be handled carefully and should be careful to avoid corner breaks and stacked properly.
* Handmade Bricks are in the stock area It should be protected from the effects of rain and water.
Used in Application Tools
Trowel, joint trowel, metal lath, joint surplus, joint pump, spiral machine, mortar tray and hand truck.
* On all Surfaces with a rigid surface such as the handmade brick, reinforced concrete curtain, column, beam, perforated brick, filling brick, gas concrete, rough patches , etc. applicable. Paint, insulation material Residues, burrs and mortar scraps, oil, dust, poorly adhered layers of non-bearing plasters etc. coatings adhesion preventer that should be removed. On larger rough surfaces, it should be scraped off the coatings, if this is not possible, they should be smoothed out by re-plastering.
* If the wall is to be Applied damper, the body and Surfaces of the wall must be dried.
During Application Protection of the Walls
* Handmade bricks are used during the application and especially on the first day after the application is finished. Gains Until the adhesive strength, it should be protected from external weather conditions (rain water, construction of waste water, moisture, water, frost and excessive sun). For this, on the application, nylon and canvas covers type should be covered with a gap between the handmade brick.
Weather Conditions, Cleaning and Other Matters
* Handmade brick under + 4º application should not be done.
* In the winter months, especially in areas exposed to frost, since the drying time of the adhesive will be longer, joint filling application should be StartEd after 4-5 days. In the meantime to, since the joints will remain open, the surface on which the coating is Applied; The open surface should be protected by using nylon or canvas covers type preventer to rain, snow and water accumulation.
* In hot weather applications, the bricks to be coated should be moistened as the bricks will absorb the water of the adhesive and reduce the strength. (For this, it will be sufficient to Immerse and remove the bricks in a bucket full of clean water just before use.)
* During firing, due to the structure of the soil, to the differences may be Observed in the bricks. For this reason, in order to thes preventer to the differences handmade brick during application, coating bricks should be purchased from different packages and Applied by blending.
* Care should be taken not to contaminat elephants in the bonding mortar and brick material on the surface during the application. The contaminated materials should be waited to dry and the plastic should be cleaned with a hard brush after it dries.
Doganay Surface Cleaner * with special composition should be used for very dirty Surfaces.
* After the application, paint, varnish, vinegar, pure spirit there. b. Applied materials should not be.
Handmade Brick Recommended for applications should be certified master worked with teams.
Handmade Brick Application
* The surface is prepared accordingly.
* The adhesive material is prepared by in accordan with the conditions of use.
* The adhesive is Applied to the surface with a 8 – 10 mm Notched trowel.
* A little special Doganay Flex Brick Adhesive is Applied on the back of the handmade brick, metal lathe, rope, it is adhered to the surface smoothly with a 1 cm joint with the help of a plastic joint surplus or wedge.
* Care is taken that the best parts of the horizontal and vertical joints are level and plumb while knitting.
* After the adhesive has dried (24 hours), laths should be removed and the joint. The joint to be used for handmade bricks can be Applied with a minimum width of 10 mm by special Doganay Choosing the Flex Joint Filler.
* The joint filling should be Applied without smearing the brick surface with the help of the grouting gun.
* Joint filling When it dries to the point that it does not stick to the hand, it should be shaped with the help of a joint trowel.