* Handmade Bricks for use in nylon-wrapped pallets of cardboard boxes 1 m².
* In the factory, with the help of a forklift pallets are loaded and unloaded at the place of use by truck, crane or manually.
* The material in the pallet is shipped inside the construction site by hand or by hand truck during labor.
* Hand-made Bricks should be handled sensitively and should be careful to avoid corner breaks and stacked properly.
* Handmade Bricks should be protected from rain and water effects in the stock area.
Tools Used in Application
Trowel, joint trowel, metal lath, surplus grout, grout pump, spiral machine, mortar tray and wheelbarrow.
* It can be Applied on all Surfaces with a rigid surface such as the handmade brick, reinforced concrete curtain, column, beam, perforated brick, filling brick, aerated concrete, rough patches. Paint, insulation material Residues, burrs and mortar scraps, oil, dust, poorly adhered layers of non-bearing plasters etc. coatings adhesion preventer that should be removed. On larger rough surfaces, it should be scraped off the coatings, if this is not possible, they should be smoothed out by re-plastering.
* If the wall is to be Applied damper, the wall body and Surfaces must be dried.
Protection of Walls Throughout the Application
* Handmade bricks should be protected from external weather conditions (rain water, construction of waste water, etc. moisture, water, frost and excessive sun) during the application and after the end of the application until the adhesive Gains strength. For this, on the application, type nylon and tarpaulin covers should be covered with a gap between the handmade brick.
Weather Conditions, Cleaning and Other Matters
Handmade brick application should not be made below + 4º .
* In winter applications, especially in areas exposed to frost, since the adhesive drying time will be longer, joint filling application should be StartEd after 4-5 days. In the meantime to, since the joints will remain open, the surface on which the coating is Applied; The open surface should be protected by using nylon or tarpaulin covers to type preventer rain, snow and water accumulation.
* In hot weather applications, the bricks to be coated should be moistened as the bricks will absorb the water of the adhesive and reduce the strength. (For this, it will be sufficient to immerse and remove the bricks in a bucket full of clean water just before use.)
* Tone differences can be seen in bricks during firing due to the structure of the soil. For this reason, in order to Preventors thes application to the differences during handmade brick, facing bricks should be purchased from different packages and Applied by blending.
* During the application, care should be taken not to contaminat the filling material and the adhesive mortar on the brick surface.
* When the material gets on the brick surface, the contaminated materials should be allowed to dry and the plastic should be cleaned with a hard brush after it dries.
* Special composition Doganay
Surface Cleaner should be used for very dirty Surfaces.
* After the application, paint, varnish, vinegar, pure spirit there. b. Applied materials should not be.
We recommend for teams worked with certified master Handmade Brick applications.
Handmade Brick Application
* The surface is prepared According to the above Principles.
* The adhesive material is prepared in accordan think with the usage conditions.
* The adhesive is Applied to the surface with a 8-10 mm Notched trowel.
* A little special Doganay Flex Brick Adhesive is Applied to the back of the handmade brick, and it is properly adhered to the surface with a 1 cm joint with the help of metal lathe, rope, plastic joint plus one wedge.
* While knitting, care is taken that the best parts of the horizontal and vertical joints are in balance and plumb line.
* After the adhesive dries (24 hours), laths should be removed and joint filling should be started.
* The joint to be used for handmade bricks can be Applied with a minimum width of 10 mm by Choosing a special Doganay Flex Joint Filler.
* The grout should be Applied with the help of a grout gun without contaminating the brick surface.
* When the grout dries to a level that it does not stick to the hand, it should be shaped with the help of a joint trowel.